We are a labour union for communication, language and marketing graduates and students
Currently, we have around 9,000 members. Typically, our members work or study in the fields of communication, marketing, translation and management. 83 percent of our members are employed in the private sector while 17 percent are employed in the public sector.
We work to ensure reasonable pay levels and adequate working conditions for our members. We strive to make sure that the many different education programmes meet the demands of the labour market and that our members will still be in demand in tomorrow’s labour market.
Kommunikation og Sprog - translated
English: The Union of Communication and Language Professionals, Denmark
Shortened version: Communication and Language Professionals
French: Fédération danoise des Cadres des Métiers de la Communication et des Langues
Shortened version: Communication et Langue
German: Gewerkschaft für Fach- und Führungskräfte in Kommunikations- und Sprachberufen, Dänemark
Shortened version: Gewerkschaft Kommunikation und Sprache
As a member of Kommunikation og Sprog you have access to a wide range of benefits that include:
- Competitively priced insurance not subject to damage excess/policy excess
- Specialised career counselling
- Legal advice on employment issues
- Feedback on resumes and applications
- Financial benefits such as discounts on travels, in 4.700 shops and free online dictionaries
- Job database containing 300 jobs, 100 internships, and 100 student jobs
- Our KOM magazine, featuring themes in the fields of communication, marketing and languages
- Post-workday meetings and professional events
Find us at your university. We have student representatives at Copenhagen Business School, University of Copenhagen, University of Southern Denmark, Aalborg University, Aarhus University, The IT University of Copenhagen and Roskilde University. Jointly with us they arrange events and competitions that are at once exiting, relevant and educational.
You are welcome to contact us if you have any questions regarding our union membership. At our Copenhagen office 23 employees are ready to help you.
Please note that our services are offered mainly in Danish.
Contact info: mail: email@example.com, tel: +45 3391 9800